Successful people get help from the experts!
A good career coach can help you write compelling applications, tidy up and modernise your CV and, most importantly, tell you when you are going off track with applications or simply wasting time applying for the wrong jobs.
A good adviser can help you clarify and articulate career pathways, find links to help you transition between public and private sector employment and individualise your strength-based achievements. They can help you connect with your target market, whether in the application you are sending off or the interview you attend to secure the job. This is a very powerful asset to career management.
It’s common to think this is just something you’re meant to intuitively know how to do, or work out on your own. But it’s not, there are experts like Roisin Duffy, with years of experience and training, who are there to help.
The most successful people in the world seek out the best coaches to help them achieve success. Just look at Madonna! Do you think she gets that body without some serious expert help? If your career has plateaued, or you keep missing out on jobs you know you are qualified to do, it might be time to bring in the big guns!
According to Roisin an expert career coach can:
- Distinguish you - We can help you identify your REAL strengths, individualising your profile and achievements to make you stand out in the selection process.
- Provide secrets to interview success - Why get an interview and not be offered the job? Interviews can be an emotional waste ground if you are invested and it does not work out for you.
- Give you objectivity and purpose - This is not an easy job market. Hard to please clients and job ads written selectively leave you perplexed as to what you need to do when successive applications go unnoticed.
- Motivate and provide valuable insight - Like with a personal trainer, a career coach will be there to keep you motivated and inspire continuous improvement and development.
- Be faster and more affordable than you think - Many people imagine career advice is expensive or too lengthy. In reality, a couple of hours of jam-packed career advice can set you on the path for life! All you need to do then is tweak and refresh as you go forward.
Contact Blue Sky Careers today and book your session with Roisin Duffy.